Touch C, first c language compilor

safeer2222

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I have found a new app Touch C in wp store. I think this is the best c language compilor in wp store... You can write program and execute it in app itself.....

nagatofm

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Though you are wrong. Many of my mates that have Android tablets prefer doing their "homework" (we are students at some programming-related university) on tablets rather than take their laptops if possible.

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I cant imagine typing and doing all that work on anything that doesnt have a full keyboard and preferably a mouse. Not even thinking about a 4 inch device.

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
It would be easier on a 1520 but still preety hard.
I can type up to 120 words per minute on a normal keyboard and I'm used to it, knowing where everything is.
Its a good thing to have such an application, just in case. But to fully go to developing on a mobile device, its a no in my opinion.

Aditya Chowdhury

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone, I am the developer of this app.
First of all thank you :)
I would like to share my story of how I came about developing this app. Initially, it was sheer exciting for me to develop a compiler from scratch. It was a huge challenge. It took me about 4months to do that. After that, when I was about to do the UI I had the same doubts as most of you. Why on earth would someone take the pain of typing an entire program on phone? I thought about it for days and came up with ways to minimize typing. If you've used the app, you would know what I mean.
But even then I certainly don't believe that a mobile device is suitable for *serious* coding. This app will be most useful for those learning to code and also to the passionate programmer who might wish to try out a little idea while commuting :)
Edit : Leave a review in store if you can. :)

Last edited:

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I guess that's OK, just keep it up, don't forget to post updates and show support. Doing a great job helping out the WP community.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720