What color do you prefer your smartphone?

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I recently made the move from a cyan 920 to a matte white 1520. I always liked the look of the white 920, except I wasn't a fan of it being glossy. I'm absolutely digging the matte white of my 1520.

QOAM

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I love the color phones but being I almost always attach a Speck candy shell case, I buy black. There is never a wait and the Speck cases come in great colors ... Sometimes resale is better in black because they don't get any permanent dirt and more people I think want black. .

VNamah

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
(Some of) You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

AUCLABruin

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
To me,it depends on the phone model. I do love cyan, but I think it would not look as great on my 810. I would prefer my phone being white, but black was the only option for the 810.

Pieter Wolff

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Always black. Right now a 720 with cyan and red original Nokia cases and white, red and yellow wireless shells. Put something on according to my mood. My favorite happens to be the white wireless shell tough....

pwaikon

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Just bought a black Nokia Lumia 925 so black obviously. My other choices are silver/grey, white, purple and pink :smile:

AndyM72

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
ABBOG - Anything but Black or Grey.

The Lime Green two layer shell for the 620 has got to be to coolest looking colour on a phone ever. Although I do usually prefer the matt finish. In the matt finish, the 625 Red shell looks best.

Pacus1x

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Black of course as #1 choice, maybe Cyan... but i never like any white phones, Samsung Galaxy phones with white colors made it more ugly and cheap looking ha ha

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Got my 920 in cyan

caught wind of the green 920, and thats something i may was to swap for

yellow and white are also nice

although if the phone is metal, i'll be willing to spring for a grey or black.

dameon_03

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Cyan which I miss on my 920 got a white replacement. Either that color or some unique color you don't normally see on a phone

BruinsGirl

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I love the colour of my HTC 8X...it's a nice blue. A similar green would have been nice just to be different, but I too am bored with all the same colour phones out there. Mine really stands out. I like it!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
You don't know what it does to me, my crimson seared intensity.
I'm haunted by the mystery, the mystery of Red!!

Yeah... RED!! Knocks 'em dead. Some like it hot, I like it Red!!!!
-"Red" by Sammy Hagar

I am wowed by the red on my sons L920 and the L1520. Just a wonderful rich, dark, "come let me sweep you off your feet visually" color. The smooth finish on such a large phone is a downside, but this bad boy is near perfect in it's color.

I love my white L900, and no doubt would miss it. Bright, it blensds with everything and is not quite as "loud" as the red. There is a serious war in my head which way I want to go. I change daily, sometimes hourly.

In the world of "if I could":

Would love to see a deep, dark hunters green. Also, I am fine with a gun-metal grey and a rich blue.

Cyan is too powder blue for my taste. I like darker colors. Except, of course, for white.Which is the color now and will be the color of next phone.

Or red. Or white.

ARRRRGH!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa