Not able to download app using mobile network

4everForever

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Dear all,

I just got a nokia lumia 1520, i'm having problem to download app from the marketplace using the mobile network data, the download start and stop halfway showing "Attention Required", when i tap at the download it shows "We can't complete the download because there's a problem with your network connection. Try again in a little while."

I have disabled the Data Sense, set the Highest Connection Speed to LTE, there is no problem to surf net, youtube, browsing marketplace and etc using the mobile network data, and i can download the app with no problem using WiFi connection too...seem like the this problem only occur when i try to download app from marketplace using mobile network data.

Anyone know what could be the possibly root cause or what can i do to solve this?

Last edited:

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
apps are downloaded faster via Wi-Fi, I've tried via Cellular and app just
stalls or take forever but it does install, but why use cellular ?

4everForever

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
apps are downloaded faster via Wi-Fi, I've tried via Cellular and app just
stalls or take forever but it does install, but why use cellular ?

sometime i'm out from home to those places without WiFi, then need to download some app using Cellular.. it takes very very long to download and install those apps with only 2-3mb size using LTE connection :angry: kinda annoying..

4everForever

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Check if you have the right APN settings.
Also, LTE around my area is actually faster than my home broadband.

i have double checked the apn settings, it's correct...sigh..

Everything like internet browsing, youtube etc are working fine..just the downloading from the market place has this problem >.<

troylytle

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
1. Check your country and language settings.
2. Turn your phone off and back on.
3. Do 2 regardless of the outcome of 1.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss