What is your current data plan guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theta_orionis

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
5gb LTE on AT&T. I was doing well with 2gb with my 920 but I wanted to tether my Surface RT and had to purchase a different plan in order to activate AT&T's "Internet Sharing" feature (essentially, Wi-Fi tethering)

Citizen X

May 11, 2013
Visit site
unlimited data (5GB LTE) 450 minutes but att mobile to mobile is unlimited as are weekends and unlimited text.

This. Except 200 texts a month instead of unlimited texts.

Actually I think it is unlimited mobile to mobile on any network. Don't really know. I have thousands of roll over minutes.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Orange (now ee), 1GB data, 600 mins and 3000 texts. Supposed to be ?28.50pm but oddly, my bill always comes in at more than that. I need to check why really. Oh and it is 3g, but quick enough for me. They offered me free 4g, but I didn't need it, or the ability to rinse my allowance. I don't use what I have now, but mainly because it is steady at work. When I get home I am straight on the WiFi.

engineermoore

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I considered jumping to them later in the year. The sim only would be good for my daughter, and they are generous with the calls to other 3 users.

Despite the poor customer service I would recommend them! The network has been reliable for me and even on 3g (DC-HSDPA) I have been getting almost 15mpbs in some areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99