I saw Lumias in Sherlock's new Season

Cryio

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Uhuu. It's always a great feeling seeing your phone in a movie (Man of Steel was full of Lumia 920s) or TV show. 6 days ago, I saw my very own white Lumia 820 appear in the premier episode of Sherlock's Season 3. I felt fuzzy inside :D

Today, I saw the black Lumia 920 in the second episode of Sherlock. It belonged to non other than Sherlock's brother, Mycroft (Mark Gatiss). I wonder if it's his real phone. Funny thing, while he was talking to it, he had the lockscreen on with a black background.

The 1st episode premiered on January 1st and the 2nd one on the 5th. The date on his phone is 7th of May. I found it interesting.

In this order: 820, 920, 920 with Lockscreen

PS: If this isn't in the proper thread, I'm sorry, move it if you please.

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I got pretty excited too, when I saw Mycroft with a Lumia 920. But Sherlock is using an iPhone, so that's a bit sad.

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
It's kind of funny how much there seems to be a hidden statement in Sherlock about cell phones.

Sherlock uses an iPhone
Mycroft uses a Windows Phone
Moriarty (not shown well in Series 2 finale) used a weird BB Z10

The one that I can't figure out is The Woman's phone......my guess would be a clone Android from China.

The phone from the Study in Pink was an iPhone 3GS

CopaCC

May 26, 2013
Visit site
One of the characters in EastEnders uses a WP. Don't know which model, but I recognised the incoming call screen.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

cwbcpa

May 6, 2013
Visit site
We are in the process of watching Scandal on Netflix and I noticed that about half way through season two most of the cast switched from legacy BlackBerry to Windows Phone. They appear to be 928's since they have the USB on the top. Unless there are others that look like the 928 and have the USB on top.

Sent from my Moto X

George Jenkinson

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm fairly sure that The Woman used a Vertu phone, which I think was based on a Bold running BB7.

The phones in Series 2 changed from those in Series 1. In S1, Sherlock had a BB, Watson's phone I never worked out and I can't remember Mycrofts!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett