APP folder , Lumia Black

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Deleted a few apps that I don't use and tiles are back working. Folders aren't perfect but I still like this app.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The app folder can be reduced to a single tile.
It can also be made into a wide tile. But since we were talking about four tiles, it was obvious that we were talking about the medium tile. Apparently we should have said so for those either without the ability to figure that out or the proclivity to get snarky when someone isn't specific enough for them.

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, the speed needs to pick up a little. You can do contacts from you address book so why have them in the app folder. A sort of notification would be good if it's a live tile. Maybe able to choose different tile colors as well. I'm sure they'll add more stuff, just have to wait like everything else.

rmeigs

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
It can also be made into a wide tile. But since we were talking about four tiles, it was obvious that we were talking about the medium tile. Apparently we should have said so for those either without the ability to figure that out or the proclivity to get snarky when someone isn't specific enough for them.

LOL, nothing snarky intended, just pointing out the obvious.

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Call me crazy, but I actually find this folder stuff cluttering my homescreen more. Maybe it's just me, but I use my homescreen for just updates and keep the apps on the right because it saves me time and headache of having to scroll and find what I'm looking for on the homscreen, rather than having it already alphabetically sorted for me. I had 4 folders pinned to my homescreen, but it made it more confusing to just get to the app I wanted because I had to scroll, find the name of the folder or look for the icon of the app (and that's IF the icon was on the Live Tile, which is more of a problem because now I have to think about organizing the apps based on importance in the folder in a specific order so that the tiles appear), etc...it just makes things unorganized for me when using my phone.

I think the alphabetical list if perfect because it's already cleaned up for you and always consistent. Again, I'm probably in the minority here because I use my homescreen for updates (with the exception of music, game, and photos hub because it is a collection for a multitude of apps), so my homescreen literally only consists of apps that have updates i care about and twitter contacts pinned to it; other than that (with the exception of IE and the new "New Note" option from OneNote), I have don't have apps pinned to my homescreen and keep them to the right.

nittyboi

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Just updated my Lumia 920 to Lumia Black... Anyway was running GDR3, so was a quick task which did run for a while 😊

Sent from my RM-821_im_india_443 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett