Accounts and phone number

ErgoSum666

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
So, excuse me for the ignorance, as I am new to WP, I love it, but I have concerns, I recently added my twitter account, next to other accounts (Gmail, etc..) there are people from my old Hotmail account inside my (Me) tile\app, I am concerned, it may seem a stupid concern, but, is there a chance that WP would connect these together, I mean, my phone number, with my Gmail account contacts, or my Hotmail contacts, or, it may link my twitter account to my phone number, so the people who have my number may reach my twitter account? it is actually a very nagging privacy concern, I hope you re-assure me.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
No. It won't even connect the same people on different networks unless you connect them... Or I'm thinking possibly if they have the same phone or email made public through both networks. For example if I have my email address publicly visible on both facebook and twitter, it may connect them... But my experience has been that I had to connect two contacts that were the same person, manually.

No, your phone number won't be revealed to those networks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)