Help with Photo Live Tile

cwbcpa71

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I marked about ten photos as favorites and then pinned favorites, however, they do not change in the live tile. It stays on the first picture in the favorites album. If I just pin the Photo app it will scroll through all the pictures, but I don't want this. I only want my favorites pinned. Am I missing something?

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Had you chosen a background picture in the past? Have you since shuffled the background? Open the photo hub, tap the three-dot menu, shuffle background. That should take care of it.

cwbcpa71

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Had you chosen a background picture in the past? Have you since shuffled the background? Open the photo hub, tap the three-dot menu, shuffle background. That should take care of it.

Ok. I deleted my live tile. Went into the Photo Hub. Shuffled the background and then pinned my favorites. The live tile is still showing only one picture and not changing. I swear I had this working before. I don't know what I could have done.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Ah - you pinned favorites. That one doesn't cycle. It shows the newest picture, IIRC. You need to go into the application list and pin Photos. That tile cycles. Sorry, I missed that in the first post.

cwbcpa71

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Ah - you pinned favorites. That one doesn't cycle. It shows the newest picture, IIRC. You need to go into the application list and pin Photos. That tile cycles. Sorry, I missed that in the first post.

Ok. Thank you. It would be nice to be able to choose the album you want to have cycle on the live tile. Oh well. At least I know now. Thank you for your help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb