Nokia black update for windows devices new features

Malcome Larcens

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: Nokia black update for 925

This is a new thread and am looking for answers.
I updated to the black updated OTA over Wi-Fi, I checked after seeing a posting on GSM Arena about the update rolling out.
It took about 20 minutes quite usual.
After the update my phone won't recognize my SIM card. Everything was working fine before that.
I contacted Nokia Hong Kong and they said that the Black update isn't available yet in Hong Kong.
I used the phone in Japan for about a month and half before and it worked fine.
As far as I know my phone is from Hong Kong, I checked in about in the settings. Details; RM-892_apac_hong_kong_272, Mobile operator 000-HK, Configuration ID 337431 Label ID 3051.40000.1345.10285, Application version 1.10.1.17 made in China Model 925.1
I restarted the phone so many times and later did a hard reset twice but each time it doesn't recognize the SIM card.
When I look for the carriers (Japan) I find JP DOCOMO but it should be NTT DOCOMO, other networks show up but obviously I can't use them since I have a NTT DOCOMO SIM.
After each change I re-start the phone, I found that it helped in the past but not this time.
The message that I get is "The cellular network that you selected isn't available. Do you want to select another network?" I've gone over this over 50 times in the last 2 days.
So am wondering if anyone has had the same problem or if it was succesful?
Thanks in advance

Malcome Larcens

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven