Me tile? Issues anyone?

freypal

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Well it was working fine yesterday but this morning if i go to my me tile then notifications and try to open a notification for a Facebook picture i uploaded and people commented on i get the message "Cant get picture. You can try again later."

i also seem to have a like notification that is stuck and i cant clear. Other things like wall posts will open and twitter is working fine.

anyone else having problems?

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Well it was working fine yesterday but this morning if i go to my me tile then notifications and try to open a notification for a Facebook picture i uploaded and people commented on i get the message "Cant get picture. You can try again later."

i also seem to have a like notification that is stuck and i cant clear. Other things like wall posts will open and twitter is working fine.

anyone else having problems?

I had a similar problem yesterday..solved it by syncing my MS and FB account manually

sent either from my Nokia Lumia 820 or HTC Desire HD

freypal

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't solve for me. Its quite odd, new notifications seem to allow me to open the picture commented on but if i reboot my phone they all become unviewable.

strange that it worked fine yesterday. Wonder if its a back end problem.

freypal

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Should note that I did the update to Black / GDR 3 a few days ago. L1020. I see a few people had similar issues with the GDR3 preview...

freypal

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Could anyone please try simply soft resetting / turning their phone off and on and then checking their Me tile and see if you are still able to access previously commented on / liked facebook photos from your notifications page? Trying to see if it's a phone issue or backend issue.

Just seems odd that anything commented on whilst the phone is on is fine but as soon as it's turned off and on those previous notifications are no longer viewable...

Ideally if someone has a 1020 / Black/GDR3 update installed?

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs