Downloading Beamer and Storyteller possible after Black update?

josipogo

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
mine was set to India and these were the proxy 103.13.29.118 /port :- 8888
when you see the install button on beamer app don't hit it, get back to wifi settings and turn off proxy, go back to store and hit install.
region does not matter in this since the app is available in all regions.

it work via proxy but I am not be able to use sysapp pusher link to Beamer app, probably some issue with cashing. Instead of use sysapp pusher link, I needed to use link to app from below link, then I get install button, disable proxy and hit install button.

http://conversations.nokia.com/2014/01/13/back-black-app-download-links/

Thanks.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I dunno, when i updated my 820 it was installed

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

umm you must have installed it when It was launched by mistake , but nokia soon disabled it for installing since users started rating it 1 star due to black update required need. Now the black update is released slowly, they enabled it for users to download it back from store.

Saydulloxon

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
umm you must have installed it when It was launched by mistake , but nokia soon disabled it for installing since users started rating it 1 star due to black update required need. Now the black update is released slowly, they enabled it for users to download it back from store.

I think so, but its kinda strange.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Poirots Progeny

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
I just installed BLACK on a UK unlocked 625 - no Nokia Beamer in the store!

I can use the aforementioned QR code to see it in a web browser, but it tells me i need to update to black... Which i have...

What gives????

josepicco

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I flashed in my L720 a Lumia Black rom from Spain, but it does not come with Nokia Camera by default, so I had to install it from from the Store. Is it something normal?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss