How to combine/merge contacts from multiple accounts into just one account...?

ahalowell

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I am relatively new to the Windows phone world. I'm afraid that I have made a mess of my contacts while trying to determine what works best for me.

Here is the situation I hafve right now: I have a Nokia Lumia 1020. I have three (3) accounts under contacts that are not all the same. The main one is HOTMAIL. The second one is DEJA-OFFICE, and the third one is "168" from my attempt to use Akruto. Again, they do not all contain exactly the same contacts. I would like to either export them all to a spreadsheet so that I can eliminate the duplicates, and fill-in the blanks of missing info in one account that is available in another account.

The reason I am trying to do this is so that I can have a single accurate list for my Microsoft account. HOTMAIL on my phone is for my Microsoft account. On my Asus T100TA Transformer book I also have my Microsoft account. I would like to have ALL contacts on both devices. I do not believe that the additional two accounts on my phone are syncing with my Asus. I have verified this by lookiong for a contact that is in one of the additional accounts on my phone on my tablet. Not found on the Asus.

I hope this is clear. I would really appreciate any/all thoughts.

Thanx!
Al

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
yes you can merge contacts on your windows phone, open people hub, I am giving some examples;
if you have a contact named James and James 2 and you want to merge them, open people hub
try to search James, tab on the contact name, tap on the 3 dots and select the middle option LINK, it will automatically suggest you to link James 2 else you can choose a contact, tap on the contact name you want to merge, and you are done.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720