Certain Apps Dont Show In Windows Store?

WINDOW LOVIN

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Apps like Music drop, temple run 2, system app pusher,the gdr3 preview facebook beta an many others etc etc. Don't show when you search them up on Windows store. Alot of them I had found thru windows central. Any idea why? And anyone know how I can keep up with apps that don't show on windows store app?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
the GDR3 Preview and Facebook Beta are unlisted. They're not meant for average people to just stumble upon, so they are unlisted yet still accessible to those who have a link.

1 GB games do not appear on 512 MB devices I believe.
It could also be your parental controls blocking some apps. I didn't see NOVA or MC4 until I rectified my parental controls.

WINDOW LOVIN

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
the GDR3 Preview and Facebook Beta are unlisted. They're not meant for average people to just stumble upon, so they are unlisted yet still accessible to those who have a link.

1 GB games do not appear on 512 MB devices I believe.
It could also be your parental controls blocking some apps. I didn't see NOVA or MC4 until I rectified my parental controls.

What is that mean? Average people? I think it would help them more if they made it accessible to everyone. They would get more feedback.
I have a 521 so I can see why that is. Do you know any way I can stay updated to "exclusive" apps?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss