Glance screen settings missing after upgrade to GDR3.

chunky2055

May 13, 2013
Visit site
i updated my L820 with GDR3 and nokia enhancements today, Everything i heard about the update was right in place BUT i am missing Glance screen settings. It just not there... m i m missing something or upgrade missed it.??
please help people.

Cryio

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Alternatively, download Lumia system Updater. This app has all the settings and Nokia apps available. You'll have to click on each one individually to update though.

BBMINI

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
FYI, today I was having this exact same problem after getting a replacement 928 from VZW. My "Black" update details were slightly different between the two phones as the OP described. I also couldn't reinstall any of my apps from the WindowsPhone.com screen via my backup. I first installed SysApp Pusher as described above but that didn't seem to be exactly what I needed since it didn't look like it would fully address the update stuff AND my inability to reinstall apps from my WindowsPhone.com backup.

After searching on some Microsoft forums I ended up going back to WindowsPhone.com, clicking My Phone from the drop-down menu, then clicked the "Update" link that was showing beside my phone number. Even though my number hadn't actually changed, I entered it again and I guess Microsoft's system then connected to my new/replacement phone and associated that phone with my MS account, so THEN it could send the apps to my phone and I saw the pending installations start showing up on my phone App List right away. It also seemed to reinstall Glance, Extras & Info, and the alphabetical options in the App List (so you can click on a letter to see all that apps that start with that letter).

Hopefully this will do the trick but I'll post up if it doesn't.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo