Store live tile updates

HTC13

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I have a Lumia 928. When I first got it back in August 2013, my Store live tile always showed updates about 2-3 days after they were live which was about 2-3 days after WP Central posted the updated. The updates always happened sometime during the night, so in the morning, I would notice the live tile update.

I tried GDR3 developers preview and found a few minor issues, so wanted to go back to GRD2. I recently flashed my phone back to GDR2 and now my Store live tile updates are much quicker, actually just about in sycn with WP Central news feeds. At about 1:00 PM EST, I noticed the live tile and found that Nokia Cinemagraph had an update. I then went into the WP Central a few minutes later and noticed the post on this app at 11:33 AM.

I know some people have had delays on when the Store live tile shows updates, but wanted to ask if anyone else noticed the quicker Store tile updates or if this is just the result of me flashing my phone?s OS and somehow getting a faster update schedule on my phone?

Post your comments!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs