Screenshot while touching screen?

Ezra Oceans

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I'm sorry if my inquiry comes off as naive - I've searched the internet and multiple forums and I haven't found an answer. Is it possible to take a screenshot while touching the screen? E.g. Screenshotting a Snapchat. I am currently running Lumia Black on my Lumia 820.

Thanks in advance,
Ezra

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
I'm sorry if my inquiry comes off as naive - I've searched the internet and multiple forums and I haven't found an answer. Is it possible to take a screenshot while touching the screen? E.g. Screenshotting a Snapchat. I am currently running Lumia Black on my Lumia 820.

Thanks in advance,
Ezra

How would your phone distinguish between taking a screenshot or simply touching the screen to navigate? Otherwise, every time you touch the screen,, you'd be taking a screenshot.

Ezra Oceans

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Sorry, my problem should be rephrased. I am UNABLE to take a screenshot while using the traditional method of holding the Start button and Power button, WHILE my finger is in CONTACT with the display. I would like to know whether there is a way for me to take a screenshot while my finger is touching the screen. An example of my problem may be, When my finger is held on a Snapchat to view it I am UNABLE to take a screenshot. Sorry for the confusion.

Localhorst86

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
No, there is no way of taking a screenshot while your finger is touching the screen. Note, however, that 6snap now has a setting that allows you to watch a snap without touching the screen. Rudy has taken measures that blocks the ability to tale screenshots altogether, though.

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire