Hi,
    I'm sorry if my inquiry comes off as naive - I've searched the internet and multiple forums and I haven't found an answer. Is it possible to take a screenshot while touching the screen? E.g. Screenshotting a Snapchat. I am currently running Lumia Black on my Lumia 820.

Thanks in advance,
    Ezra
    01-25-2014 07:32 AM
    I don't know of any way to do it while touching the screen but here's how you can take a screen shot.
    Take a screenshot | Windows Phone How-to (United States)
    01-25-2014 09:22 AM
    Hi,
    I'm sorry if my inquiry comes off as naive - I've searched the internet and multiple forums and I haven't found an answer. Is it possible to take a screenshot while touching the screen? E.g. Screenshotting a Snapchat. I am currently running Lumia Black on my Lumia 820.

Thanks in advance,
    Ezra
    How would your phone distinguish between taking a screenshot or simply touching the screen to navigate? Otherwise, every time you touch the screen,, you'd be taking a screenshot.
    01-25-2014 09:25 AM
    Sorry, my problem should be rephrased. I am UNABLE to take a screenshot while using the traditional method of holding the Start button and Power button, WHILE my finger is in CONTACT with the display. I would like to know whether there is a way for me to take a screenshot while my finger is touching the screen. An example of my problem may be, When my finger is held on a Snapchat to view it I am UNABLE to take a screenshot. Sorry for the confusion.
    01-26-2014 06:50 PM
    No, there is no way of taking a screenshot while your finger is touching the screen. Note, however, that 6snap now has a setting that allows you to watch a snap without touching the screen. Rudy has taken measures that blocks the ability to tale screenshots altogether, though.

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    Ezra Oceans likes this.
    01-26-2014 09:30 PM