02-16-2014 01:06 PM
80 ... 234
tools
    Windows Phone is still Windows, so it's irrelevant to change the name of the OS unless 'Windows' is changed. But that isn't bound to happen. Microsoft has started the One Microsoft strategy, which means better integrated Microsoft services across devices for the consumers, and it's already happening with Bing, Office 365, and Xbox Music being available on all Microsoft devices, as well on other platforms. The average consumer may only be starting to see this change with Microsoft, and this change also shifted their status from being the most 'evil' company to being the 'most trusted' (Apple May Be Cool, But Microsoft Most Trusted by Consumers: Study | SiteProNews) considering Microsoft is popularly known by their Windows OS.

The way I see it, Windows and Windows Phone will keep the incremental naming.
    02-01-2014 08:30 PM
    OnePhone 'inspired by OneDrive'
    02-13-2014 07:18 PM
    Windows Phone is still Windows, so it's irrelevant to change the name of the OS unless 'Windows' is changed. But that isn't bound to happen. Microsoft has started the One Microsoft strategy, which means better integrated Microsoft services across devices for the consumers, and it's already happening with Bing, Office 365, and Xbox Music being available on all Microsoft devices, as well on other platforms. The average consumer may only be starting to see this change with Microsoft, and this change also shifted their status from being the most 'evil' company to being the 'most trusted' (Apple May Be Cool, But Microsoft Most Trusted by Consumers: Study | SiteProNews) considering Microsoft is popularly known by their Windows OS.

The way I see it, Windows and Windows Phone will keep the incremental naming.
    Microsoft will unify Windows Phone and Windows RT in a new OS that will be used in phones and tablets, and I suppose It won't have the desktop interface. They will spend 20% or more of the development time just thinking about the name, because every option they could chose would generate some level of confusion.
    02-13-2014 11:00 PM
    Microsoft will unify Windows Phone and Windows RT in a new OS that will be used in phones and tablets, and I suppose It won't have the desktop interface. They will spend 20% or more of the development time just thinking about the name, because every option they could chose would generate some level of confusion.
    just the unification of the platform will make Windows strong on the mobile or tablet environment
    02-13-2014 11:15 PM
    They should call it "the limit".

If you know what I mean
    02-16-2014 01:06 PM
80 ... 234