Cortana LEAK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Of course this is fake. I love how people say "but it has <feature> which was rumored..." YEAH, THAT'S WHY THEY PUT IT IN THERE! LOL.

xconomicron

Sep 20, 2007
Visit site
Of course this is fake. I love how people say "but it has <feature> which was rumored..." YEAH, THAT'S WHY THEY PUT IT IN THERE! LOL.

Let me ask you. What does to person gain if this video was indeed fake? A few followers on twitter? Would someone really spend time on this if it was fake? Now I'm not denying that this video is fake or not...but I think someone would have to be mental if they created something that was fake like this.

AND where's the facts that prove that this is fake or not? Everyone is stating that this is fake because a couple of journalists said it was fake? C'mon?!? The only thing I see that "could" make it fake is the old Segoe UI....?

Last edited:

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Let me ask you. What does to person gain if this video was indeed fake? A few followers on twitter? Would someone really spend time on this if it was fake? Now I'm not denying that this video is fake or not...but I think someone would have to be mental if they created something that was fake like this.

For the fun of it? The joy of creating the video, see if they can pull it off, see their video posted on sites? People put fakes up of all sorts of things all the time. Just ask Manti Teo! LOL. It's human nature. Weird question.

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
It's look nice! Thats why probably its fake. MS has a history on disappoint users. Always "good" but not too much.

I see MS as a version 2 company. Their first iteration of a product is usually lacking in a way but their version 2, or second attempt at a product, is usually very well done.

Shouldn't have the Halo voice? Doesn't sound like that ;/

I thought the latest rumor was that Jen's voice was only recently being recorded for the feature. So there's a chance her voice wouldn't be integrated in the unfinished version, assuming this isn't some elaborate fake.

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I don't care if this is fake or not. THIS LOOKS AMAZING! I can't imagine the final interface being better than this. This is only going to set us up for dissappointment when the final version just looks like boring old Tellme

Jonas_H

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Looks pretty amazing. I'm sure this is not fake. It looks very professional, especially the new HERE.

And here in Germany we won't have it till 2018.. :C (If you believe the rumors)

meddyrainzo

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site

AND where's the facts that prove that this is fake or not? Everyone is stating that this is fake because a couple of journalists said it was fake? C'mon?!? The only thing I see that "could" make it fake is the old Segoe UI....?

You(and many others) are letting your emotions cloud your judgement. The "journalists" claiming it's fake are people that have a track record of giving accurate news. This leakster, we have no idea who he is! This fakes are easy to make. Remember the qxerro era? Well, that turned out fake didn't it.

Just believe it when they say this is a fake. If it wasn't, Tom and Dan (don't know why that made me laugh), wouldn't have commented on it. Why would they openly deny something that would hurt their credibility?

So who are you gonna believe? Some random guy on twitter who can always delete his account since no one knows who he really is or journalists with a 100% track record that openly said this is fake?

EDIT: @someone would have to be mental to create a fake like this: I think that ship had sailed a long time ago. There are people out there that do things far worse than making a fake wp video.

btgusto

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
If Tom Warren has seen 8.1 multiple times he signed a non disclosure agreement which means he cannot confirm any leaked images or videos of this update.

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Even though they are just journalists, they could be bound by a contract from MS stating that they cannot talk about this...at least not yet?? That is probably why they are denying that this is fake.

In addition, it was mentioned awhile ago that Cortana was fixing to be externally tested...by MS employees and their families.

I can see this video being real...or maybe real in a sense that its probably an older build and things have probably changed significantly.

That would mean they aren't journalists in the true sense of the word anyway, they'd be employees. As journalists they shouldn't say it's fake or real without confirmation and fact checking -kinda like what FOX News does on a regular basis and not journalism.
Perhaps in days there will be a confirmation saying it's real or it's an elaborate hoax -

Last edited:

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't think anyone could have made a hoax this elaborate. It may actually be very good, or a peak at cortana. The here maps seems functional, and the cortana face matches with previous rumors. I think it is real.

EDIT: LEAKER ADMITED IT WAS FAKE!
Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss