I feel it just takes up too much space. I have a couple of folders at it is. I rather just have the photos on the drive then too have a reminder and repeated photos I have on my camera roll.
    01-28-2014 01:34 AM
    I'm not sure I'm following you. Can you elaborate more? There is no Outdrive folder on Windows Phone.
    01-28-2014 02:57 AM
    For example when you upload photos from your camera roll to the Onedrive (formerly) skydrive it creates a folder in the Albums,That shows all the pictures you uploaded to the Onedrive from your cameral roll, what I am trying to find out is if there is a way to have that folder not show. or delete it.
    I'm not sure I'm following you. Can you elaborate more? There is no Outdrive folder on Windows Phone.
    01-29-2014 06:13 PM
    Just go to your SkyDrive app and move that folder inside another folder. Make sure something is in that folder, preferably a music file or document. I believe if u don't it will show the contents of that other folder, but this works for me.
    01-29-2014 06:26 PM