Can't add Facebook account after Hard Reset - Lumia Black

Zapella Tiago

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys!

I need some help with a problem that seems to be utopic!

I flash my phone yesterday with a Black firmware (IT CV WHITE) and was perfect, smooth, battery works so much better now (L920)! No issues at all. I did the restore from my backup, and them my Facebook account stopped working.

I tried to manually sync it by going to settings, accounts & email, long press on Facebook then hit sync. But as it tried to sync it came up with ext below my account that said "Attention required".

I tried throughout the day to manually sync to no avail. Then I deleted my account from my phone and tried to re-add it, hoping this would solve my issue. But now I can't add my account! I put in my username and password then get:

"Oops! We're having a problem that we can't solve at the moment. Try again later."

Just like that, no error code, no explanation, nothing =((

I dont know if its a FB problem or MS problem, but MS should give more information what this is about. I've tried everything you can imagine (Add FB from MS account, Add again, remove MS from B account and Add again, change FB account). I did not want to make another Hard Reset.

://////// (Sorry maybe my bad grammar).

wp_ss_20140128_0001.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Two quick questions.

1) Is you time and date set correctly?
2) Have you tried using the app?

Did you check your FB account to see if it's blocking your device online?

mohan_m

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys!

I need some help with a problem that seems to be utopic!

I flash my phone yesterday with a Black firmware (IT CV WHITE) and was perfect, smooth, battery works so much better now (L920)! No issues at all. I did the restore from my backup, and them my Facebook account stopped working.

I tried to manually sync it by going to settings, accounts & email, long press on Facebook then hit sync. But as it tried to sync it came up with ext below my account that said "Attention required".

I tried throughout the day to manually sync to no avail. Then I deleted my account from my phone and tried to re-add it, hoping this would solve my issue. But now I can't add my account! I put in my username and password then get:

"Oops! We're having a problem that we can't solve at the moment. Try again later."

Just like that, no error code, no explanation, nothing =((

I dont know if its a FB problem or MS problem, but MS should give more information what this is about. I've tried everything you can imagine (Add FB from MS account, Add again, remove MS from B account and Add again, change FB account). I did not want to make another Hard Reset.

://////// (Sorry maybe my bad grammar).

View attachment 55649
just reset your phone one more time.it will may solve.

Zapella Tiago

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Yes, time/date check! And the FB app works fine ... no problem! Facebook account check :/

I like to use FB chat with message app and people hub also ... its a great feature!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos