Facebook paper

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Of course it will! Was thinking about it today, and Im 100% sure it will come!!!

In about year 2024 with a version thats buggy as hell.

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
It's things like this that really make me question WP as a platform. We struggle just to get parity with the other OS's (Fact, we're still behind in many functions and capabilities).

*For those that think I'm jumping on the doom and gloom wagon, I'm not. I've been a evangelist for WP for years now. I'm just pointing out facts.

JudgeHolden

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Nothing wrong with WP, developers are just assholes.

Comments like this make customers sound like assholes.
If making an app requires you to hire a dev team, or divert parts of another dev team, but won't much be used and won't generate as much revenue as using that dev team in other ways, you'd have to be an ***** to make that app.

Sorry, companies don't avoid WP8 because "they're assholes," (except maybe Instagram, who has kind of been assholes about it), they avoid WP8 because the return on their investment is significantly lower than it would be elsewhere, so it makes no sense to put your money and developers, who are limited resources, on WP8 products instead of on iOS or, to a lesser extent, Android products.

Calling them "assholes" just makes you sound like an *******. It makes you sound whiny and entitled. And it doesn't help convince them that the time and effort in supporting WP8 will be worth the risk. It just makes WP8 sound like a nightmare.

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Wow ^this would be great..............

Got so frustrated in to the beta's "cant get data" error message today, that I actually bought the JDB Facebook app. I knew I could have got rid of that error by downloading the official version, but as the MS's FB is so buggy all the time I just got pissed off. First I though its probably waste of money, but if these guys are bringing this new version to us, Im happy to support!

Jandieg

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Wow ^this would be great..............

Got so frustrated in to the beta's "cant get data" error message today, that I actually bought the JDB Facebook app. I knew I could have got rid of that error by downloading the official version, but as the MS's FB is so buggy all the time I just got pissed off. First I though its probably waste of money, but if these guys are bringing this new version to us, Im happy to support!

I'd suggest you uninstall and install the final version, Booklet | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss