Windows 8 ultrabook

undulose

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Who knows of a Windows ultrabook/netbook which can EFFICIENTLY run Adobe Photoshop CS 6 or higher (especially Camera Raw)? These will be my other criteria:
- 15-in. Display or lower (portability is important to me)
- Touchscreen and preferably hybrid
- 8 or 16 GB RAM
- Haswell CPU, 2.2 GHz or better

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 (RM-937 Malaysia) using Tapatalk

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Who knows of a Windows ultrabook/netbook which can EFFICIENTLY run Adobe Photoshop CS 6 or higher (especially Camera Raw)? These will be my other criteria:
- 15-in. Display or lower (portability is important to me)
- Touchscreen and preferably hybrid
- 8 or 16 GB RAM
- Haswell CPU, 2.2 GHz or better

I have the Surface Pro 2 (128GB/4GB) and it runs the entire CS6 suite flawlessly - I can process photos in Camera RAW whilst working on my project in InDesign with minimal lag. You can get the 256GB and 512GB versions which have 8GB of RAM - personally I find that the HiDPI scaling on such a small display would make it hard to do any proper professional work as the UI buttons are tiny...however it is very portable and with the type cover makes for a very productive little machine. Oh, and the processor auto-overclocks up to 2.8GHz (I think it's closer to 3GHz now after they silently updated the processor) so there should be no problems with that.

undulose

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion, man! Btw, if ever I'm going to put off purchasing a laptop, when do you think Surface Pro 2's successor will be released?

undulose

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I mean, if I'm going to put off purchasing a laptop/ultrabook until later time of the year.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans