Retrieving Pictures from Windows 7 phone when phone is no longer on a data plan

dogcrayzee

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi y'all. Here's my story. I have a Nokia Lumia 710. Yesterday I got an iPhone. I plan to port my phone # over to my new phone, but need to get my pictures off of it first. I tried downloading the Zune software last night but had some technical issues, and I never set my phone to back up the photos to Skydrive so it's too late for that. My question is this, and I tried doing a search but couldn't find an answer. I want to go ahead and port my # over to my new phone. If I do this, will I still be able to hook my (Windows) phone after it's no longer in service and load the pics onto my Windows 8 computer?
Thanks in advance!!

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi y'all. Here's my story. I have a Nokia Lumia 710. Yesterday I got an iPhone. I plan to port my phone # over to my new phone, but need to get my pictures off of it first. I tried downloading the Zune software last night but had some technical issues, and I never set my phone to back up the photos to Skydrive so it's too late for that. My question is this, and I tried doing a search but couldn't find an answer. I want to go ahead and port my # over to my new phone. If I do this, will I still be able to hook my (Windows) phone after it's no longer in service and load the pics onto my Windows 8 computer?
Thanks in advance!!

You do not lose any sort of functionality like that when you take the SIM out of your phone. If you want, just do that to test it out. I am guessing you are changing carriers and that is why you keep mentioning "Porting" your number...so to see how your phone will act before you take that plunge, turn it off, take out the SIM and turn it back on. That will be how your phone will act once you port over the number and that SIM becomes just a piece of plastic.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett