Wp battery life !

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
People often complain a lot about battery performance of their lumia devices and specially about 820.
But since the day i got 820 it has been giving me 3 to 4 days battery life with occasional calls..music...games and wifi on...!!

ny9uva7y.jpg

I have the brightness set to minimum due to AMOLED being extra bright+ battery saver on and i switchh of my net connection when not in use !

sent either from my Nokia Lumia 820 or HTC Desire HD

MilkyTee

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
You mean you have battery saver on ALL the time?
Doesn't that render the Live Tiles, an important pillar of Windows Phone, irrelevant? Otherwise, that's seriously impressive.

patrickwee

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
L720 2000mh battery life is awesome!! I'm using my phone very often therefore usually I charge my phone once per two days ~

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I have everything up and running except bluetooth.

It stil gives me about 3 days
Comming from Droid i believe its great.
No more worries if i leave home fore a day or two

Checki

Banned
Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
When i use my phone for 5 calls a day and nothing else, it lasts for few days as well.
But if i use it as a SMART phone, your 4 days will never be realistic!

Boris Lozac

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
When i use my phone for 5 calls a day and nothing else, it lasts for few days as well.
But if i use it as a SMART phone, your 4 days will never be realistic!

Exactly, no way man. Two days is tops, and that's two working days, when i don't browse the web on the phone and other things, and i only use it for calls and couple of sms, wifi later at home a bit.. With that use, two days max. 4 days, with "wifi on", well, depends, my wifi and mobile data is always on, but do you USE it, meaning do you browse, do whatsapp or something, then no way Jose you're doing those 4 days.

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
My 928 usually makes it through the day. Watch a few videos though and it struggles. I could never even think about 2 days.

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
You mean you have battery saver on ALL the time?
Doesn't that render the Live Tiles, an important pillar of Windows Phone, irrelevant? Otherwise, that's seriously impressive.

Its not On always...battery saver kicks in at 20%

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Either way, you're not having 4 days of battery, not a chance..

Why cant i have ??
I have attached a screen shot as a proof !!

Just wanted to say that prople having poor batter life might be having an app sucking up all the juice...i had similar problem but was resolved after i uninstalled battery indicator app

iliramove

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
You can turn off the phone and boot it up the next day, it'll take into account those off hours as well.

Sent from my RM-937_apac_sea_206 using Tapatalk

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
That says nothing mate, i can put a phone in the drawer, disable everything and it will probably go 6, 7 days. We need to see how you've been using it for those 4 days.

If he using it in the way he's normaly uses his phones, and he's getting more juice this way, why not.

These results are a lot better
ny9uva7y.jpg

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
That says nothing mate, i can put a phone in the drawer, disable everything and it will probably go 6, 7 days. We need to see how you've been using it for those 4 days.

I am not as dumb as you who is here to fool people by keeping the phone in drawer and shout out loud having battery backup of 7 days...

If u wanna say rubbish go to some other forum...

My idea was to share the experience i had with my wp

abhishyam2007

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I am not as dumb as you who is here to fool people by keeping the phone in drawer and shout out loud having battery backup of 7 days...

If u wanna say rubbish go to some other forum...

My idea was to share the experience i had with my wp

unnecessary aggression bro... But its good that you get such good battery life.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss