Lost phone without SIM card

Alpo714

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if you anyone know how to locate a Lumia 521 without using the SIM card? I often go running with my 521 because its much smaller than the 1520, yet it gives me the ability to make emergency calls if necessary. I often go running with the 521 as you would with an iPod but I don't use a SIM with the 521. I recently misplaced / lost the device and was wondering if anyone knows how to locate the device without using the SIM card using windowsphone.com or any other feature.

Ideas?

Best,

-Alpo

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Find you nearest AT&T or Microsoft store and flip them a few beans for a new one. Unless you happen to go jogging in the Garden Of Eden and someone returns it, that phone is a distant memory. Its not a lot different than not having the Find My Phone feature enabled.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Pretty much... Unless it happens to connect to WiFi, which won't be possible if you put a PIN on the lock screen unless it comes across a WiFi that it already knows.... Unless your jogging path is in WiFi area that you've connected the phone to, you're pretty much out of luck. Sorry. :crying:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett