So I've got two Skydrive accounts; one for home and the other for university. I'd like both to be on my wp8, like you can do with multiple email accounts. Is there any way to do this?
    pmhgeneral likes this.
    02-09-2014 03:25 AM
    Unfortunately I don't think so, however you could use the SkyDrive app for your second account.
    pmhgeneral likes this.
    02-09-2014 06:35 AM
    One account per phone as far as I know. Using the app just sign in with the different accounts.
    02-09-2014 06:39 AM
    I have SkyDrive pro that I use on my phone for my office 365 account. It is separate from my personal SkyDrive. But, I can't remember how I got it set up. Don't see it in store. Maybe someone can help
    02-09-2014 07:02 AM
    One account per phone as far as I know. Using the app just sign in with the different accounts.
    This is what I've done as well. I really wish the phone just supported multiple profiles. Or instead of Kids Corner, give me Corner Office- a separate start screen that is fully functional where I can have tiles that I use everyday at the office- work email and calendars, key colleagues, Office, Lync, a few pinned OneNote workbooks, etc. I know I could dedicate a section of my regular start screen to this stuff, but if I have to scroll and scroll it kind of kills the whole glance-and-go thing; not to mention it's a pain to redo the Start screen and move stuff around one tile at a time.
    02-11-2014 05:31 PM