Two skydrive accounts on my phone

Slaytor Z

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
So I've got two Skydrive accounts; one for home and the other for university. I'd like both to be on my wp8, like you can do with multiple email accounts. Is there any way to do this?

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site
I have SkyDrive pro that I use on my phone for my office 365 account. It is separate from my personal SkyDrive. But, I can't remember how I got it set up. Don't see it in store. Maybe someone can help

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
One account per phone as far as I know. Using the app just sign in with the different accounts.
This is what I've done as well. I really wish the phone just supported multiple profiles. Or instead of Kids Corner, give me Corner Office- a separate start screen that is fully functional where I can have tiles that I use everyday at the office- work email and calendars, key colleagues, Office, Lync, a few pinned OneNote workbooks, etc. I know I could dedicate a section of my regular start screen to this stuff, but if I have to scroll and scroll it kind of kills the whole glance-and-go thing; not to mention it's a pain to redo the Start screen and move stuff around one tile at a time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa