What show or video have you spotted WP8???

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft is doing a good job getting product placement in TV shows as I have noticed Surface RT and Windows Phone in almost every show I watch...Arrow, Sherlock, NCIS LA

I had a playlist of videos playing and Katy Perry's video Roar came on, and I was shocked to see a Nokia near the start :smile: now music video as well.

nokia.jpg

MTorskyj

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I get forced to watch a British programme called Hollyoaks by my wife and the entire village has Nokia Lumia phones. Nice to see them getting publicity.

davidD93

May 28, 2013
Visit site
There's a Windows phone 7 in the "hit" bbc3 sitcom Uncle. (hit is in quotes, because that is very questionable, but hey, still publicity).

wiggum15

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Remember that "How i met your Mother" episode with that awful microsoft/bing product placement ?
All People using Windows laptops and bing and standing infront of stores selling nothing but Xbox360's ? :grincry:

smoheath

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
All the characters on Mindy project have some type of Nokia WP. Plus whenever they show a windows phone, they show the actual interface and not some photoshopped garbage. Every episode shows off a surface in some way. Mostly everyone in Parks and Rec has a windows phone. One episode was quite funny because Tom got a snapchat from somebody even though, at the time, snapchat (6snap) wasn't even on windows phone. So clearly they don't actually use the phones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6