Hey, so I gave my phone in to Nokia Care on February 5th for battery repair. The guy a gave it into did not ask for my
    Nokia Lumia 920's box, and all he did to protect it was wrap one sheet of paper around it.... Really? my phone has to
    travel in the back of a van, to a factory and all this will be protected by a fin bit of paper?

So what happens if I get my phone back and it has a tiny scratch on it, I got the phone brand new so what happens if I get it back with a scratch.
    or even some sort of small damage?
    02-11-2014 10:24 AM
    Did it go in the van right away? If not did you not think it might have went into a special pouch or box prior to shipping? They probably collect a bunch of phones and send them at once.
    02-11-2014 10:36 AM
    Did it go in the van right away? If not did you not think it might have went into a special pouch or box prior to shipping? They probably collect a bunch of phones and send them at once.
    I'm not sure, he just took my phone and told me he will contact me when it arrives back, then wrapped it in a bit of paper, that is all I saw, if there is ANY damage to it, it could be the tinniest possible scratch to ever be witnessed by any human.. EVER, I will demand a new phone as my Lumia 920 was damage free.
    02-11-2014 11:06 AM
    In Malaysia, they immediately repair the phone in a closed room.. After an hour, ready to pick it up
    02-11-2014 11:26 AM
    In Malaysia, they immediately repair the phone in a closed room.. After an hour, ready to pick it up

Not here.. My older brother sent his phone off and needed to wait like a month.
    02-11-2014 11:37 AM
    Was this like at a store kiosk? They probably wrapped it with your information, and it'll be put in a padded box to be sent out with several others.
    02-11-2014 02:40 PM
    Not here.. My older brother sent his phone off and needed to wait like a month.
    hey the same thing happened with me. Gave it to the service center and they wrapped up in the same above mentioned way and they took more than a month to repair it. Hated that one month. Fortunately when it came back it was all wrapped up properly in a padded pouch.
    02-11-2014 02:48 PM