Transferring Data to/from Windows Phone 8?

Kubiubo

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Ahoy!

I've found a few threads regarding data transfer from an iPhone or Android to a Windows Phone, but I couldn't find a solid thread regarding transferring data from one Windows Phone to another.

My case: I currently own a Nokia Lumia 820, however in a few days my Lumia 920 will arrive in the mail. I'm wondering how I can easily (hopefully wirelessly) transfer my photos, contacts, apps, etc. over to my new device.

Thank you!
Grant
Kubiubo

P.S. I know, why on earth would I buy a Lumia 920 this late in the game? Well, simply put, I like my 820, but I want an ever-so-slightly larger screen and camera at an affordable price. I unfortunately cant afford the 1020 at this point in time. As for the 925... Eh, several removed components (such as wireless charging) make me prefer the 920.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
So long as you use the same account (and firmware is up to date on both handsets), all you mention will be automatic unless you don't automatically upload your photos/videos to Skydrive. If you don't, you'd best upload them or use a pc to transfer them.

Media you saved to the 820 via pc will need to be copied over by pc. That is an exception, but pretty obvious.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss