Best Third Party YouTube App for Windows 8/8.1?

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Metrotube, although if they don't update their app for 8.1, that could change soon

Also use Metrotube, but it is indeed in need of an update. I would like to see if the "oops video stream could not be loaded" can be fixed. Also videos that require age verification won't load and there is no option I can see to input age. Finally, it would be nice to be able to save to playlists. I can't seem to find that option either

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
The Netflix app is really well done. I'm liking a lot of their content too plus a few SuperHD shows and movies..so so good.

With regards to youtube, I've decided to just watch on the browser. The 1080p experience is just too good to pass up. Not to mention Metrotube is a bit buggy right now. Hitting the back button on the video occassionally replays the video I just watched. I'll wait to see if they update it again.

Snazrael

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
PrimeTube. Solid, has every feature I could ask for, except uploading of course, but I do that rarely enough I'm ok with going to the browser which thankfully fully supports YouTube's uploader and editor.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)