Windows Phone 8.1 leaked onto Huawei Ascend W1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storl

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Actually it does list new Large tile size! (See the link in the left image "aka.ms/TileTemplates")
The tile template catalog (Windows Store apps) (Windows)

You are missing the huge "NOPE" on the Big tile on what i posted, also the tile sizes are still only 3, if it were to include Large it would need to be 4.
What's new are the types, not sizes, which were previously only 3, now they support the same functionality as Windows 8.1

Here is the page before the 2 pages i posted. (it shows current functionality)
6VPVl.png

Really who knows, at least right now it doesn't look like they planned for big tile support, but maybe it's still coming.

Ryan ODonnell

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
This is ultimately a custom ROM which was created by someone!
It is not a full version of WP 8.1, it is made to look like Windows Phone 8.1, and it is based upon the SDK version.

I'll get in contact with the person who created the ROM and find out more information :)

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
This is ultimately a custom ROM which was created by someone!
It is not a full version of WP 8.1, it is made to look like Windows Phone 8.1, and it is based upon the SDK version.

I'll get in contact with the person who created the ROM and find out more information :)

What features are there in this ROM from windows phone 8.1 , I mean does it have action centre , separate volume control , etc

Ryan ODonnell

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
What features are there in this ROM from windows phone 8.1 , I mean does it have action centre , separate volume control , etc

Some features like Navigation bar, Action Center, OneDrive, Seperate volume controls, VPN and unified apps (WinRT & WinPhone) aren't included.
However, features like large tile support, power sense and a podcast application are included.

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
Thread is bull****. OP is a liar.

Look at our 8.1 SDK photos. It looks like we're running 8.1, but in fact just loaded up screenshots and took a photo. Ta-da!

Also, there is no 'Large' tile in 8.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077