WPCentral's Windows Phone 8.1 Feature-list

DarthMengon

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
The WPCentral Feature list for WP 8.1 is not actual. The latest two additions are missing here:

- IE 11 Private Browsing Mode + More than 6 Tabs possible
- Custom Images for Live Tiles

i think you mentioned we should post anything missing in the list here, but you seem to forgot your own Posts :)

Genghis7777

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
@abhinam: varies from country to country, manufacturer, and Telco. For me, Lumia Black which included GDR 3, was announced November 2013 but didn't arrive until day before yesterday. 😐

Sent from my Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

NoNoNoYes

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
The only thing i miss so far is the Mobile Data / LTE / Wifi settings, i would like to prevent apps from using a specific internet connection. For example limit 3G only to Email, Whatsapp, Facebook Messanger and every other app or background service should be blocked. That would be amazing.

ThePKReddy

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Apologies if this has been covered. But does anyone know if SD Card will also be encrypted with 8.1?

Sent from my RM-937_apac_hong_kong_222 using Tapatalk

Checki

Banned
Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
/*Le rant. Now I really wish this much didn't leak. Build would have been amazing and this would have been one of the biggest mobile OS update I've ever witnessed. I mean, look at the list of things that got leaked man! At first it was fun reading them and yes it did rekindle my interest for wp(was never gonna switch regardless but this did make me really happy) but seriously, I wish not everything got leaked(I know Cortana and the action/notification center didn't get leaked but they can't be that great to top the list of things leaked). Fin*/

Anyways, I just hope devices with 8.1 come sooner than July. I have been hanging on to my Titan waiting for this update

"there is more, much more!" someone said. So relax and wait for build.

L620 - Tapatalk

Checki

Banned
Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
I have a Nokia 928. The New Features list for 8.1 mentions performing a screen shot by simultaneously holding down the volume key and power button. This is already how you do a soft reset on the 928 if the device freezes. Am I seeing a conflict or did I read something wrong. If that's how you will do a screen shot in the future, how will you do a soft reset

you have to press volume up and down, then power button, then up 3 times and then power button again for 6 seconds.
How do I know that? I can predict the future!

L620 - Tapatalk

Rayan Baydoun

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
i want something clarified. The multitasking changes in wp 8.1 mean what for the end user ? give me a real-life scenario where the difference between wp 8 and 8.1 in multitasking is noticeable .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb