WPCentral's Windows Phone 8.1 Feature-list

Rayan Baydoun

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
You want examples of functional changes, before they have even been officially shown and demonstrated?

well , people are talking about the back button suspending an app as opposed to closing it , so i assumed that we know some effects about the changes . On the topic , would suspending apps mean less resuming messages ?

honeyrapper

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
well , people are talking about the back button suspending an app as opposed to closing it , so i assumed that we know some effects about the changes . On the topic , would suspending apps mean less resuming messages ?

One effect of the back button thing, I guess, is to make it more Android like where repeatedly tapping back wont take you past the home screen. In WP8, it goes past the start screen and keeps going back until it has killed all the apps.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

reglu

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys, so, what do you think, is 10 April true date of starting WP 8.1 update for Developers also for Lumia 620 devices...??? :)

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site

nope suspending apps equals more resuming messages... Unless they fix the resuming thing altogether of cours

honeyrapper

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
I've noticed in most cases resuming takes longer than starting the app again. And it mostly resumes to the start of the app anyway, instead of where we left it.
So this susending bullsh*t coukd turn out to be a real pain in the ***. Good thing they're bringing swipe down to kill, cos that'll be the most used feature now.

Chris_Germany

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I've noticed in most cases resuming takes longer than starting the app again. And it mostly resumes to the start of the app anyway, instead of where we left it.

So this susending bullsh*t coukd turn out to be a real pain in the ***. Good thing they're bringing swipe down to kill, cos that'll be the most used feature now.

lol i never close apps, I don't care. And I never have performance problems. You coming from android. Right? :D
Just use your phone normal!

- Tapatalk -

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750