Other Storage

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Why? What gave you that impression? They seem to be going out of their way to fix everything. Why be so pessimistic?

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I hope the other storage is taken care of in windows 8.1. After the black update, I still have about 700MB of my storage eaten up. Till now nothing has been leaked about it but you can never say, it might come to all of us as a surprise.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I hope the other storage is taken care of in windows 8.1. After the black update, I still have about 700MB of my storage eaten up. Till now nothing has been leaked about it but you can never say, it might come to all of us as a surprise.

Um 700MB is nothing. That could be your email, some downloaded files and so on. Other storage is simply files that WP doesn't recognise or catergorize.

mr toes

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I have 12 gb of other space and even though I'm not downloading anything it grows and grows and its starting to **** me off, really putting me off windows phone :(. I'm now getting the low storage error even though I haven't been downloading anything, its obviously the other storage eating into it. :'(

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
My Other is at 0. Yes, Zero! I updated to 8.1 this morning and just got around to looking at Storage Check. It's been running a few minutes and the various entries still say "updating", but there are values for all of them. And Other has gone from somewhere around 3gb or 4gb to 0gb (Temp files are at 878mb).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb