Lumia 920 outgoing call waiting notification

kcrbsd

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I Have a Lumia 920, and this phone does not show a " Outgoing Call Waiting Notification" if the person, i'm calling is on another call.

Example, on the earlier Nokia and Android mobiles (Samsung, Sony), when I take a call and the person i'm calling is on another call, the phone would display a message saying "call waiting" then i could call back later, but on the Lumia 920 & other Lumia's as well, it just says Dialing.

And this is not only on my Phone I've checked it with another 920 as well as a 820.

if I call a guy who is calling someone else and this guy is activated the call waiting function, I have to get a message "waiting" and then you decide to continue disturbing him or to hang up.
Also that his is an operator thing. I contact my operator they has already activated this service.

But the problem that the operator send me back this waiting signal, and neither my iPhone 3g and 4G one shows this message, the same sim card used in the three phones for this test android and older nokia and other phones it working well.

Which means the waiting signal which sent by the operator "maybe only is not recognized by neither windows mobile system.

this is must include in next lumia 920 - windows mobile 8.1 update ..

Please help :( need a solution

ratsttam

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I never knew this was even a thing... I've never been notified (on any phone, ever) when the person I was calling was on another call.
Is this a feature specific to your carrier?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo