/CONCEPT/ Microsoft BlueMint

KarmaEcrivain94

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
HI,
I have created a concept of 2 computer, that would be made by Microsoft, and would be a new brand: Microsoft BlueMint. It would be like the desktop version of the surface brand.
The design of both machines is inspired from the Xbox One, as well as the Surface family of devices.

Here is the first computer, the smaller one, that would simply be called Microsoft BlueMint.
COyTsuq.png

DvzAAO5.png

At the front, on the top left corner, there is the tactile power button. At the bottom left, there are four USB 3.0 ports and an SD card reader, and on the side there are two Jack ports, one IN, and one OUT. The blu-ray reader is at the top left

Specs:
Processor: Intel Core i5-4310M 2.7Ghz
Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450
RAM: 8GB DDR3
Memory: 500GB

And here is the second device, a bigger one, way more powerful, and it would be called Microsoft BlueMint Pro
aW3mNWr.png

mXSgOow.png

At the top left of there are 4 USB 3.0 ports and an SD card reader, just on top of the power button. To the right of these USB ports, there is the blu-ray reader. This machine would have a Corsair Hydro Series H100i water cooling system.

Specs:
Processor: Intel Core i7-4900 4.0Ghz
Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780
RAM: 16GB DDR5
Memory: 1000GB

Both machines have pretty much the same back, so I only have one visual:
oRfnTCE.png

The first device is for pretty much anyone, where as the second one is for professionals or gamers.

Last edited:

Giddora

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Nice modelling-skills! I would prefer if they made the standard eizo-mount from the motherboard invisible though... Or mod it into the case itself. :)

KarmaEcrivain94

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Thanks! What do you mean by eizo-mount for the motherboard? You mean having the motherboard visible? I don't think it would fit very well with the Microsoft design standards :wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes