Dynamic Lockscreen on Windows Phone 8.1

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
one can also fast-forward the song from lock screen by just swiping left and right :0 , that's awesome , I always hate keep pressing the buttons to fast-forward/rewind the song , SWEET ;)

iAdrian23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I hope from the bottom of my heart that this is truly coming!
It looks amazing and it's definitlely something iOS and Android doesn't currently have. Please Microsofttttttttttt

bulutsuzgece

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Actually it really looks very legit.

Look at the duration of the song on the screen: 0:59...1:00...1:01...1:02... and after he take it backward from 1:... by swiping it.
Screen shows also the album cover in motion effects.

I hope it's true, because it's a really nice feature ;)

meddyrainzo

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
And it shows the name of the artist and song just the same way as on the live tile of xbox music on wp8. Really looks legit to me :D

Lol, it's fake. Sorry. Maybe it will be added before the final build or maybe it's there just implemented differently. But, like Daniel said, the video is fake. Again, sorry

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Lol, it's fake. Sorry. Maybe it will be added before the final build or maybe it's there just implemented differently. But, like Daniel said, the video is fake. Again, sorry

What if this will be implemented in final release , what will you have to say :D , maybe the guy have a newer build of windows phone 8.1

ebin5

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Would be a great feature to have as till now we were only doing catch up.this feature makes wp stand out from the rest.

meddyrainzo

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
What if this will be implemented in final release , what will you have to say :D , maybe the guy have a newer build of windows phone 8.1

Didn't you read what I said? I said "maybe it will be added before the final build or maybe it's there just implemented differently".
I have nothing against the fake render. Heck, I even said in my first post that I would want it

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720