Change phone email

AeroAqua

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
Is there any way to change phone e-mail address to an old one without losing applications or games purchased?
Or if i can merge email addresses?
Thanks in advance.

AeroAqua

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Thanks,but i don't want to rename or make new alias...
I have 2 e-mail accounts example 1@hotmail.com and 2@hotmail.com (different passwords).. first email address is for mails,registration...and other things .Second i created new account because when i bought phone, I could not connect with first e-mail address..
I want to know how i can use first e-mail address without losing purchased apps and games.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Sorry I'm a bit confused. Let's try this again.

You have two emails. One is used on a phone already, the second you created for the new phone. Correct?

You want to have the purchases from the first account be able to be used on the second account? You say you can't use the first for some reason.

It's not recommended to have one account on two phones. From what I've been able to find out things don't work correctly if you do that. You need one account for one phone.

So here's the thing. I assume you have backed up everything from the first phone before hard resetting it? Not sure what your plans are but if you're selling it that would be a good idea.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99