Music program for syncing with WP8 and Recommended Apps

Zero Serenity

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
So I am now the proud owner of a Lumia 1520. I had an HTC Trophy and WP7.8 (go with it) before this and I want to sort out some things I haven't quite finished yet. First up is podcasting. Zune synced played status and current position without hassle, so now that syncing has been replaced with a single program that doesn't download podcasts, can someone prime me on how to do things? I watch on my PC when I'm at home and on my phone when I'm out. I think I'm rambling a bit, anybody following? I am using Windows 8.1 and want to avoid iTunes at all costs.

Second, any app recommendations? I won't list what I already have, but it's basically everything I used to have. Only thing I seem to be missing is a Flashlight.

Third, when I set a folder to sync, it will auto update, right? Kinda didn't feel like it.

Edit: How can I set custom alert sounds?

Appreciate it.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't use pod casts on anything but my phone...and all the subscriptions carried over from my WP7.5 device, so I'm not sure and will skip that one, haha.

Second, any app recommendations? I won't list what I already have, but it's basically everything I used to have. Only thing I seem to be missing is a Flashlight.

I found a battery app that combines all the shortcuts (to WiFi and Bluetooth) plus a flashlight app into one...I'll look the link in the store.

Battery | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Third, when I set a folder to sync, it will auto update, right? Kinda didn't feel like it.

What folder are you syncing? I feel like I missed something here...is this a OneDrive thing?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans