The Sexiest Windows Phone!

rain620

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
When I was looking at the catalogue of WPs when I was still switching from BB, I found the HTC 8S in white as the most attractive one, too bad HTC's support to WP sucks so I decided to get a Lumia. Of all the Lumias, I like the design of 720 and 1520 the most, then the curved ones, especially 620's dual shot colours!

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
The sexiest? What i like?
I like the curved ones.
I like the way she's glowing under the touch of my fingertips, just a small touch and she's trembling in my hands.
How smooth the softnes of her skin feels under my fingers.
And ow menn whenever i touch here buttons, everything could happen.
I like the way she's wakes me up every morning with a icecold screaming buzz in my ears.
Alway's ringing at the most awkward moments.
A "sweet" voice who's telling me what for chores i have to do, or what kind of grocerys i have to take home.

Its a Phone for crying out loud , nothing sexies about it.
A men without a Phone is like a dog without a leash
I hate it, i hate it, i ha....
.hm... no i do not......

distilledoreo

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Personally, I think the best looking phone is the Lumia 1520. I've been to the Microsoft Store enough times to know it feels awesome in the hand, is super thin, and definitely is an eye catcher, especially in yellow. My opinions don't necessarily match up with others, so the overall best looking phone (the phone anyone would admit looks nice), is the Lumia 925. Since I'm on T-Mobile and desperately need the Wi-Fi Calling software, I had to settle on the 925 (not that it by any means is a bad phone, nor am I disappointed in the purchase as it was only $230 + tax).

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Personally, I think the best looking phone is the Lumia 1520. I've been to the Microsoft Store enough times to know it feels awesome in the hand, is super thin, and definitely is an eye catcher, especially in yellow. My opinions don't necessarily match up with others, so the overall best looking phone (the phone anyone would admit looks nice), is the Lumia 925. Since I'm on T-Mobile and desperately need the Wi-Fi Calling software, I had to settle on the 925 (not that it by any means is a bad phone, nor am I disappointed in the purchase as it was only $230 + tax).

That's was a steal, enjoy. Hey that Lumia 1520 in yellow that is a sexy phone I agree. But like yourself because of my carrier I had to settle for the NL 925.

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
The sexiest? What i like?
I like the curved ones.
I like the way she's glowing under the touch of my fingertips, just a small touch and she's trembling in my hands.
How smooth the softnes of her skin feels under my fingers.
And ow menn whenever i touch here buttons, everything could happen.
I like the way she's wakes me up every morning with a icecold screaming buzz in my ears.
Alway's ringing at the most awkward moments.
A "sweet" voice who's telling me what for chores i have to do, or what kind of grocerys i have to take home.

Its a Phone for crying out loud , nothing sexies about it.
A men without a Phone is like a dog without a leash
I hate it, i hate it, i ha....
.hm... no i do not......

Haha.... I love your analog.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven