A few Questions.

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I use a Lumia 720 and have a few question in mind.

1. Does the calender in the phone sync real time with the calender on my win 8 pc? If yes I cannot see an entry that I just made on pc coming on phone, what are the other alternatives?
2. Are there any good apps to customize the start screen backgrounds. Am quite simply bored of the black and white thingy. Saw some posts with tiles having different backgrounds.
3. Any idea what 8.1 is going to bring for the customization of the start screen on the phone. Heard about the background themes like 8.1 on pc.
4. Any apps that can sync notes with my windows 8 pc from phone?

Thanks.

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
1. It syncs, but it might take a while
2. No
3. I don't think so
4. OneNote is perfect for that! :smile:

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
1=>yes it does sync with your pc , condition both the machines have the same Microsoft ID , if it is not syncing , is your metro calendar app up to date , if no try to go in to Microsoft store->settings(in charms menu )->app updates and then check for updates.(mine does sync with all my windows 8.1 machines I have and with my iPad too running iOS 7 )
2=>try skinery themes(you can not chance the theme background/ will remain black or white ) :- Skinery Themes | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)
3=>there are rumours , just 1 more month :D can't wait for the BIG DAY for windows phone users ;)
4=>you have one preinstalled on windows phone and windows 8 , OneNote

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I cannot find onenote on my pc.
1=>yes it does sync with your pc , condition both the machines have the same Microsoft ID , if it is not syncing , is your metro calendar app up to date , if no try to go in to Microsoft store->settings(in charms menu )->app updates and then check for updates.(mine does sync with all my windows 8.1 machines I have and with my iPad too running iOS 7 )
2=>try skinery themes(you can not chance the theme background/ will remain black or white ) :- Skinery Themes | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)
3=>there are rumours , just 1 more month :D can't wait for the BIG DAY for windows phone users ;)
4=>you have one preinstalled on windows phone and windows 8 , OneNote

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo