That 3rd screen to the left of start screen.

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Is it still coming to wp8.1? It has been quiet around this ever since is known that the Action Center comes with a slide from top.
I've heard rumors in the past that the 'me' center would find its way there.
Do you think MS keeps this for BUILD? Or is it already somewhere confirmed?

Last edited by a moderator:

narv

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: That 3rd screen to the left of stratscreen.

Currently not in the leaked SDK so we assume that it wont be there for WP 8.1. It makes sense for the design language and I think if not the notification center (which from the top can make sense to avoid pulling it up during games and to help people switching from other OS to have an easier transition), then perhaps the Me Hub should be in there but i'm not sure how it would layout (in my mind).

You never know if MS will surprise us with anything but with the amount of leaks that have come out (and even though I know people keep saying "there is more to come that isn't in the SDK) I don't think there will be much of a surprise. A lot of the things we were told isn't in the SDK and will be a surprise have been found in the SDK so..

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site

I've seen screenshots of the new contact list, and there the me tile is missing (removed?). This should mean it is reallocated somewhere else now.

Ankit Nawlakha

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Dont you think that it will be awesome if u swipe right (showing the 3rd screen) will take you to the app which is most used or frequently used..!! Just SWIPE and BOOM that most used app is now open..!!

Wat Do u guys think..?? Its not such a big thing that microsoft cant do..!

Samst22

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

It has been said that swiping to the right on a tile will now clear notifications on live tiles without having to open the app. It would be difficult implement the "third screen" since the majority of the start screen is taken up by tiles, so I believe they'd dropped this concept.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett