03-02-2014 03:45 AM
32 12
tools
    Don't do it man its just a BETA! Its crawling with buggs. Just look at the thread...and it voids your warranty. Its the only reason I haven't updated mine. I rather wait for thee official one.
    It does NOT void your warranty, and it does NOT have bugs.
    02-24-2014 10:19 AM
    Don't do it man its just a BETA! Its crawling with buggs. Just look at the thread...and it voids your warranty. Its the only reason I haven't updated mine. I rather wait for thee official one.
    It's actually not a beta. You just get it before the carrier rolls it out. And it doesn't have bugs, unless the final version (released to carriers too) does have bugs.

And certain carriers void the warranty, but not all do. And it isn't like they will know, as many don't know much about WP, sadly.
    Dantekai14 likes this.
    02-24-2014 11:22 AM
    It does NOT void your warranty, and it does NOT have bugs.
    It is up to the OEM to decide. Microsoft says they won't be held responsible if the OEM decides warranty is void.
    02-24-2014 01:29 PM
    thank you for support.
    I am finally able to download GDR3 developers preview.

This time I used different WiFi. At first I was facing same problem 801881d0.
    Then I reset my phone and login with new MS a/c( also create a new a/c in App Studio)
    and Problem Solved.

Once again Thank You.
    02-25-2014 09:44 AM
    It's actually not a beta. You just get it before the carrier rolls it out. And it doesn't have bugs, unless the final version (released to carriers too) does have bugs.

And certain carriers void the warranty, but not all do. And it isn't like they will know, as many don't know much about WP, sadly.
    Then why is it called a preview? And why is there is thread dedicated to GDR3 bugs in another forum topic?
    02-25-2014 08:19 PM
    Then why is it called a preview? And why is there is thread dedicated to GDR3 bugs in another forum topic?
    Because it's a way to get it before everyone else, because carriers take a long *** time. And all OSes, when they get a first batch, ALWAYS have issues, which is why they have little patches to help fix some/most of them.

Why is there a thread dedicated to GDR3 bugs? I don't know, so please don't ask me. I didn't make that thread.
    02-25-2014 09:59 PM
    Because it's a way to get it before everyone else, because carriers take a long *** time. And all OSes, when they get a first batch, ALWAYS have issues, which is why they have little patches to help fix some/most of them.

Why is there a thread dedicated to GDR3 bugs? I don't know, so please don't ask me. I didn't make that thread.
    Certainly that would be it is very unstable...
    03-02-2014 03:45 AM
32 12