Moliplayer Pro free

Fuad Huda

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I have looking chinnese region with app, and i found this
wp_ss_20140223_0001.png
But i cannot download this, because i don't have permission?
How download this, or maybe i need to contact developer,

genuine555

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
You should connect to the store from your own region.

Normally it should install, but do mind that Moliplayer free version is only a time-limited trial...so after a few days you would have to buy or uninstall the app.

But this app is currently having issues with dlna and wifi transfer, so it wouldn't be wise to buy it untill the dev. fixes these issues.
Just a heads up.

Also, if someone knows how to contact the dev., I would also like to know.

Grtz.

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
You should connect to the store from your own region.

Normally it should install, but do mind that Moliplayer free version is only a time-limited trial...so after a few days you would have to buy or uninstall the app.

But this app is currently having issues with dlna and wifi transfer, so it wouldn't be wise to buy it untill the dev. fixes these issues.
Just a heads up.

Also, if someone knows how to contact the dev., I would also like to know.

Grtz.

Yes, Moliplayer Pro is having issues with DLNA\UPNP where as Yxplayer WP8 works flawlessly for me.

Last edited:

Fuad Huda

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I have Moliplayer with paid version, and you right that moliplayer pro still have issue with DLNA, and sometimes i have problem with open subtitle, the subtitle not showing. You know how to solved it,?

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
There was a preview (beta) version that worked with my Tversity but it shortly expired after that. The current beta still haven't fixed it.

genuine555

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I have Moliplayer with paid version, and you right that moliplayer pro still have issue with DLNA, and sometimes i have problem with open subtitle, the subtitle not showing. You know how to solved it,?

Nope. I posted the details of the issue in the general Moliplayer thread (in the developer spotlight section).
Haven't had a response yet.

Could you guys please check in Moliplayer, in "Wifi Transfer", if the url is shown there correctly ?

It should show the ipv4 format (192.168.0.xxx:8083)

But for me, since dlna has broken, it shows an ipv6 format url (1290:a90c:181d:0a8c:4600:c936:121c:0018:8083).

If you guys are seeing the same thing, then that there is the cause of the dlna issue.

Somehow after the last update of 02/11/2014, Moliplayer started forcing ipv6 instead of ipv4, which has broken wireless and dlna functionality for most ppl.
Enabling ipv6 on my network should make it functional again (since Moliplayer forces ipv6), but it has no effect though, so there has to be a flaw in that update.

Once I am "sure" of ipv6 being the culprit, I can try to contact the dev about it. Thanks.

pahutakz

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
the problem of the moli player is that when you have many srt file you cant view its full srt file name. It will show only the extension name "srt".

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

genuine555

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I never had an issue with srt files though...

But if you mean this :

wp_ss_20140223_0001[1].png

...that is quite the normal operation in Moliplayer. You only get to choose "srt" or "no subtitles"...."show" or don't show.

I also noticed you also cannot see the srt files in the movie list, but that is supposed to be that way.
Imo it is cleaner and more effecient to use. Less clutter in the video list.

Simply make sure your srt's have the same file name as the video file.

But if you mean you cannot "choose" the correct srt when using multiple srt-files (different languages for instance), that is something that the dev still needs to work out, because that is indeed impossible.

As for the dlna issues, I contacted the dev of that app to inform them of the issue (moliplayer.wp@gmail.com)

Grtz.

pahutakz

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
well yeah it is okay , but it's kinda different of other players right? by showing only the srt name :) Overall I'm impressed. I hope they will patch the dlna thing.

Winson Kong

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
something feel sad when i restore my windows Phone, is need to purchase again, thats not same with IOS product when i uninstall or formart it still can download without purchase....

akthelonelyman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
something feel sad when i restore my windows Phone, is need to purchase again, thats not same with IOS product when i uninstall or formart it still can download without purchase....

i was able to install it again for free. u just have to use the same hotmail id. it shows buy when u try to install it.but when u click "buy" it says " u have already purchased this item.would u like to reinstall?" ..thats what happend for me when i changed my phone..i dont know about in app purchases though

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site

that is not true. Just click on 'buy' and it will remember that you've purchased it if you use the same Microsoft id.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism