Take a Look: Lumia 920 with WP8.1 (New Leaked Video!)

three_thoughts

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
So how close to the final version is this? I assume that the sdk is aimed at developers so things like 3 tiles, backgrounds, organising the settings menu and other UI tweaks may be present in the final release but not in the SDK release?

At least that's what I'm hoping.

narv

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
So how close to the final version is this? I assume that the sdk is aimed at developers so things like 3 tiles, backgrounds, organising the settings menu and other UI tweaks may be present in the final release but not in the SDK release?

At least that's what I'm hoping.

So he didn't take a video of the build number so we can't tell how close to a "final" build it is, but rumor has it that it will RTM right before build (I think someone said April 1st or 2nd) so if that is the case, they have a little bit before a final build is done, and im sure they are working very hard on it as we speak to get it polished and done and last minute tweaks. I am not sure if this is a build from before or after the dev SDK leaks.

That being said, there are features not in the SDK that will be in the RTM build (such as how tabs and such are in this video for IE11 but not in the SDK leaks) that MS has disabled or hidden (i.e. Cortana) that we will find at Build on April 2nd.

Ankit Nawlakha

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Guys Did u notice the "Facebook Blue" app in this Video (at 1:27) when he opens the battery power sense app..?? Anyone..??
Well.. this confirms its der..!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos