So who is going to buy a Nokia X phone?

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
lol what store who sell nokia x in the Phillippines?

I didn't say I will buy it, did I?

I participate in special programs with Microsoft. They gave me the HTC Mozart back then.

I posted a Facebook video of the Nokia X in another thread (but the video is not public, I realized later) and my friend works for Nokia. We have supported them in their Lumia efforts. So I am trying to get into a new program for me to get the Nokia X. A lot of other parties are interested, so it will be a "fight."

Anup256j

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Okay. Nokia X Series phone is out. So called "android Phone".

Why did nokia make so called "android phone" when it doesn't look and feel like android.
Is it just becoz to run vast number of android apps. If that's the case they could've made lumia phones for that price point. as per the data only 75% of android apps will run in Nokia X.
Or else they could've made a full fledged android phone which looks and feels like android and make full use of google play store.
Or, are they dumping Asha OS and bringing in new Nokia X OS (so called "forked android OS)

etad putta

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I have an old table in my garage that has one leg shorter than the other three. I am looking for something to act as a shim to level the table. This would be the perfect use for this piece of garbage. It's a phone that need not have been made.

Jonas_H

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I have an old table in my garage that has one leg shorter than the other three. I am looking for something to act as a shim to level the table. This would be the perfect use for this piece of garbage. It's a phone that need not have been made.

LOL

I have exactly the same opinion. X is BS. There is not a single reason for this.. And every reason Nokia wants to tell us is dumb, too...

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Nokia clearly said X is for developing countries....iam sure iam getting one as collectors item....I have nokia 6510 . Nokia 808 and will add nokia xl as well. Iam sure in india it will be a big hit as ppl trust nokia brand blindly and r waiting for android by nokia. But iam even seeing good movement of nokia lumia brand...lot of ppl r asking me hows my lumia 1020 and how is windows...seen lot of ppl using lumia.

Tepid

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I would never buy one. But I would take one if it were given to me.
Just to play with, it would not be a primary device.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Well the launch price of the Nokia X is INR 8599 or about USD 141.50, so my presumption is that the Nokia X+ will be INR 9599 or USD 157.80 which is a bit more than 99 Euro or for that matter much more than the Lumia 520. It is however closer to the Lumia 525 price. I want to see if I can pick it up for 99 Euro during my trip to Europe.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6