The Galaxy S5 in my opinion looks pretty awesome, feature wise. I really like a lot of the new features it has come out with. The design isn't the best. haha

The fitness integration seems awesome. The fact that its dust and waterproof is great too. I like the black and white power saving feature and the finger print scanner with the privacy settings. Also, I hope Nokia/MSFT can come out with a super fast camera like the S5.

What innovation do you think WP will have that OTHER phones do not already have. I know that "Cortana" is being talked about as a big feature but its nothing new seeing that Google and Apple already have voice assistants. What innovative things do you think WP will come out with in the coming months? I'm hoping they come out with stuff I haven't heard of and something thats not just all about photography.
    02-24-2014 02:31 PM
    Fitness integration looks "okay" but it looks like it mostly relies on you having one of their other products like the Galaxy Gear.
    Water and dust proofing is basically them catching up on what others having been doing for awhile, I think Water Proofing is nice only for when I'm walking and it is raining heavily at.
    Black and white power saving feature doesn't really sound that great, feels like it would only be useful if you absolutely need to make a phone call, I don't see it being used that much though.
    Finger Print scanner is meh, reading early impressions from several sites like The Verge it sounds like it sucks, as Verge said it doesn't work well at all and often doesn't pick up.
    Camera needs to be tested and reviewed before I lay judgement, but given the marketing talk up they often do I need to see it to believe it.
    Ichigo likes this.
    02-24-2014 03:45 PM
    Finger Print scanner is meh, reading early impressions from several sites like The Verge it sounds like it sucks, as Verge said it doesn't work well at all and often doesn't pick up.
    They need to rename that site The iVerge and be done with it.
    Ichigo likes this.
    02-25-2014 06:43 PM
    I don't think the S5 is innovative, most of the features are copied from other manufacturers...
    02-26-2014 06:50 AM
    I like it
    04-28-2014 12:39 AM