Hey, so I sent my Nokia Lumia 920 off for repair about a month ago for battery repair as the battery would last only a few hours even when left alone.. So I just got it back, I live 5 minutes away from Nokia Care and by the time got home it already lost 3%... Nothing is installed as it is brand new, I checked the IMEU on my the phone and my old 920 box and they are different meaning it is a different phone yet, the battery is still terrible.

I see people saying the 920 has amazing battery life, I have now owned two 920's and both of them sucked, when I owned my last one I did everything to approve the battery and nothing worked, what on Earth do I do now? As I can do anything on this phone D=

*Sorry for the rage, but would't you be annoyed if this happened to you.*
    02-26-2014 09:43 AM
    Hey, so I sent my Nokia Lumia 920 off for repair about a month ago for battery repair as the battery would last only a few hours even when left alone.. So I just got it back, I live 5 minutes away from Nokia Care and by the time got home it already lost 3%... Nothing is installed as it is brand new, I checked the IMEU on my the phone and my old 920 box and they are different meaning it is a different phone yet, the battery is still terrible.

I see people saying the 920 has amazing battery life, I have now owned two 920's and both of them sucked, when I owned my last one I did everything to approve the battery and nothing worked, what on Earth do I do now? As I can do anything on this phone D=

*Sorry for the rage, but would't you be annoyed if this happened to you.*
    You can send a tweet to @NokiaCares if you are not getting the support that you should experience.

Maybe there is an app that is running in the background that is not optimize for WP this would really cause horrible battery drain. So i suggest try turning on the battery saver to always and completely drain the battery one time and fully charge it and see if there is any improvement.
    02-26-2014 10:03 AM
    You can send a tweet to @NokiaCares if you are not getting the support that you should experience.

Maybe there is an app that is running in the background that is not optimize for WP this would really cause horrible battery drain. So i suggest try turning on the battery saver to always and completely drain the battery one time and fully charge it and see if there is any improvement.

I checked, no Apps running. Brightness was on low =/
    02-26-2014 10:06 AM