Another leaked image of customizable themes on WP8.1 blue Start screen..!!

Jonas_H

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm against those "tile tattoos" but this actually looks pretty nice!

Anyway, i hope they'll release just the possibility for NORMAL backgrounds and that the tiles can maintain it's original one-colored style.

EDIT: Look at the bottom right corner: Is this a live tile? If so, the image is clearly fake because the battery is full in the status bar!

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
This method of customization is HIGHLY dependant on the image used. It would look like a disaster if the photo used has a lot of stuff going on, or if the color changes are pretty drastic. But like the above the images are fairly minimal and kind of "ambient" it looks pretty neat. I hope the backgrounds are also customizable because it would be more consistent with desktop Win8. More options, more better.

Iki Taba

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Just as I started to believe MS finally do all things right with wp 8.1 they implement this peace of sh*t. I bet they don't gonna let us set a background behind the tiles which is 1000 times better looking. Can't believe that they're so stupid.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Just as I started to believe MS finally do all things right with wp 8.1 they implement this peace of sh*t. I bet they don't gonna let us set a background behind the tiles which is 1000 times better looking. Can't believe that they're so stupid.
damn calm down dude it's just an option

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

lol

Over react much?

RJ Priest

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site

I know. The negative backlash against this is insane!!! It's just an option. I think that it's a cool option. I'll try it out for sure. As an OS option, more people are going to try it out, rather than downloading an app like skinnery tiles. Think of the general user who is new the OS. They don't know that apps like skinnery exist, and they may never stumble across the app.

I don't know, I guess that just like everything in the world, some people will like it, some people will hate it. :p

Iki Taba

May 29, 2013
Visit site

Of curse it an option, but we are on a forum where everyone can post their opinions.
Back to topic I wrote what I wrote becouse I don't think that their understand what the majority of users wanted when they voted for "background images".
I`m all in for options, but the only use for this is to choose a solid color in exchange for missing ascent colors.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Of curse it an option, but we are on a forum where everyone can post their opinions.
Back to topic I wrote what I wrote becouse I don't think that their understand what the majority of users wanted when they voted for "background images".
I`m all in for options, but the only use for this is to choose a solid color in exchange for missing ascent colors.

Oh no!

Also... Why do pizza places anything other than pepperoni? So stupid. I'm enraged.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte