Snapping Feature for WP 8.1?

shaskell724

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone else think the "snapping" feature thats one Windows 8.1 would be great for a Windows Phone? I feel that a major selling point for windows phone is that you can have MSFT Office and that you can see a lot on your screen. I would love it if I could have an office document open and also have Skype or IE open as well. I could write and do research if I have to. I know I wouldn't use this for major things but I think it would be a great thing to have. I know Android has it and I like that feature on it. Anyone else agree?? Has this feature been leaked at all? I haven't seen that it anywhere.

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
screen is too small. maybe this would be possible using a 1/4-3/4 configuration on >5.5" devices but otherwise if this were to happen then it would have to integrate into the action center.

vaultsurvivor

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I'd like it. Doesn't Samsung do that with some of their Android phones?

I think the author was more thinking like how its implemented in windows 8/rt with apps snapped aide by side. I think phones are a tad small tbh, what i would rather have is swipe to close/multitasking swipe/charms bar from windows 8. I use those way more than snapped apps...

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I should be a feature present in all 6" phones like the LUMIA 1520. I mean, that huge screen should have some extra utility and not just show things a little bigger.

Donny James

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
This feature should be a must. If MS gives us this, this year. The Fat Lady will finally sing. I'm hoping its in 8.1 but still being held as a secret.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)